Professional negligence cases can lead to large claims. Drawing on the team’s long and varied professional careers and experience, we are able to provide expert advice and evidence in relation to the conduct of accountants and to quantify losses, including consequential losses in cases involving many professionals including, architects, financial advisers, insurance brokers, surveyors and solicitors.
We can help with all aspect of the dispute, including
- Assistance in responding in accordance with pre-action protocols including preparing initial assessments of liability in accountant negligence cases and of quantum
- Assistance with the selection of Part 35 experts where we act as advisers
- Assistance in similar understanding of protocol requirements for insurance claim related problems involving alleged cover errors
- Meeting and interviewing the claimant or defendant
- Providing expert evidence on liability (where appropriate) and quantum
- Conducting meetings of experts
- Assisting with mediation, negotiation and other processes intended to bring about early resolution
- Conducting mediations – our team also includes accredited and experienced mediators
Want to hear more about our experience and services?
If you would like to discuss how we can help or for more information, please click here.