Many disputes involve a claim on some form of insurance policy, whether arising from property damage, protection against major expense or a wide variety of other events covered by insurance. The team are familiar with the latest insurance industry practices and requirements.
We have extensive experience of managing claims and quantifying losses arising from events that have caused recoverable losses – for clients, insurance companies, Government bodies, and other entities. We have dealt with losses arising from property loss, business interruption, professional liability, product recall, personal injury, file reviews, reserving and claims administration.
We can support and provide assistance through each step of the claims process and work with our clients to:
- Collect evidence and prepare a preliminary assessment of the claim
- Mitigate losses and resume operations as quickly as possible
- Identify and track expenses incurred because of the insured event
- Quantify any loss of profits arising from the insured event
- Establish losses that are covered by insurance and those that may be recoverable by claims against third parties
- Prepare claims for insurers and third parties
- Act as independent experts when required for the purpose of Court or arbitration proceedings.
Want to hear more about our experience and services?
If you would like to discuss how we can help or for more information, please click here.